If you have questions regarding your Patient Channel subscription, please contact us Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern at 888-219-4678, or send an email to: email@example.com.
Technical Support - Custom Channel Subscribers
If you are a Custom Channel Subscriber please call our Customer Care Hotline Immediately at 888-219-4678 and press 3 to be connected to a technical service representative.
Technical Support - Non-Custom Channel Subscribers
Having trouble with your Patient Channel equipment? Follow the two easy steps listed below.
Step 1: Check Power
Do you have power to both your Wegener iPump and your Pico Modulator(s)? If not, make sure the cables are connected properly and that your power supply is working. Set all switches to the “on” position.
Step 2: Reset your Receiver
Depending on your service agreement you may have one or more of the receivers below.
HP rp8500 Scala Media Player
- Press (do not press and hold) the front power button once. The unit will start to shut down.
- Once the unit is powered down, it will re-boot automatically.
- If the unit does not reboot automatically, press the front power button again to begin start up.
- Return to the iPump 6400 home screen (press ESC repeatedly until the model and unit number or an alarm or warning message displays).
- Press the right-arrow button four times to reach the Unit Shutdown screen.
- Press the ENTER button to select Unit Shutdown. When prompted, press the ENTER button again to confirm.
- In less than 30 seconds, the iPump 6400 powers down and the LCD and LEDs go out.
- The iPump 6400 is now ready for a normal startup. Initiate a normal startup by pressing the ENTER button.
- Toggle the I/O switch on the back of the unit to the off position (if no switch, remove the power cable).
- Wait approximately 5 seconds and toggle the switch to the on position (if no switch, re-connect the power cable).
- If the iPump does not automatically re-boot, press the front ENTER button.
- Physically remove the power cable from the back of the equipment.
- Wait approximately 5 seconds and re-connect power cable (the unit will boot automatically).
Still Not Working?
For immediate technical support, please call our Customer Care Hotline at 888-219-4678 and press 3 to be connected to a technical service representative.
Installation Requirements and Technical Specifications