What is The Patient Channel?
The Patient Channel is an in-hospital TV channel delivered directly to patient rooms and waiting areas, providing viewers with original, award-winning programs. The channel features various health topics representing important wellness and recovery information in an accessible and empowering way. Our patient education videos include doctors, patients, and healthcare institutions from all over the country, covering a wide range of medical conditions for viewers.
- The largest in-hospital health information TV network
- Available 24/7 in over 1,300 hospitals nationwide
- Trustworthy, entertaining programs developed by experts
- Recommended by hospital staff to help educate you on important health conditions
- Covering the most common health topics from leading experts, including:
- Heart disease and stroke
- Pain management
- Respiratory health
- Hospital safety
- General health and wellness
- Available in English, with English and Spanish closed captioning
- Accessible online with any internet-connected device, for continued education after your discharge*
How Can It Benefit You?
- Provides you with information that can help you manage your medical condition and improve your health
- Easy to understand programs and health education videos that complement other information provided by your doctor and hospital staff
- Programming repeats frequently to allow you to watch programs at different times during the day with family and friends
*Participating hospitals only.